Dutch Banks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amadus, if something goes wrong with your dive off the boat, I'm looking for a buddy for a mid-day dive at P'Cola Beach Reef on the 9th. Thread on it in the FL Conch Trips subforum.

Amadus, awesome, I was starting to think the dive would be a bust - not much luck rounding up a buddy.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Amadus, awesome, I was starting to think the dive would be a bust - not much luck rounding up a buddy.

Mat where are you diving this weekend? It's looking like I might be in town and Shane sould be in tomorrow night. So I'm checking to see where everyone is getting wet at.

Destin Jetties in the AM saturday, maybe a quick dip on a shallow sailboat, then off to Morrison for the PM. Sunday AM at St. Andrews Jetties, then off to Cypress and probably a quick dip at Becton.

Thread on it in the FL Conch Trips Subforum :)

Tom, Denise and I are booked on Gary's Gulf Diver for Saturday. We would love to have ya!

Thanks Id love togo but work is getting in the way. We are short and until we get a new person in the office we are stuck working overtime to pick up the slack. My only days free are tuesdays and wensdays. So for now im stuck diving during the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom