Dumb replies to questions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Working at the local jail:

I did not do anything can't you just let me go?

Or the drunks that step out of the holding cell when the door opens and I am standing in front of it where they are promptly stopped. "SIR! Where do you think you are going?" reply.. "home."

I heard about this one from another person that I can not recall who that is.... Searches person to find cocaine in a baggy in thier BVD's. Subject, "That is NOT MINE!" Officer... do you often let people hide stuff in yer......

Guy leaving on a bond "Can I get my bong back? It is very special to me it was my dad's." Sir you will have to ask the state prosecutor in court if you can get it back.

LAst one.. I heard of a guy that I can not remember who, said to a lady leaving a jail . . "Can you call me a Cab?" He says with a striaght face.. "Okay, You're a Cab."

It happened to me:
Diver calling to make a booking - "Can you tell me what time the fish arrive at the dive site?"

Repeated regularly:
Diver - "I know you can't predict what the weather/visibility/sea conditions will be but can you tell me what the weather/visibility/sea conditions on MY dive will be?"

Scary staff question:
Staff member - "The bus tank is empty. Should I put fuel in it?"

BTW - I love the cat allergy one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom