DUI Drysuit Question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$3000 must be a rip off for the 200, since I can get it over here in Norway for about $2000, with 25% Norwegian sales tax included!

-And I'm considering this suit strongly. But maybe I'll go for the 450...

What? 25% Sales Tax..... I am totally shocked.
KOMPRESSOR:
$3000 must be a rip off for the 200, since I can get it over here in Norway for about $2000, with 25% Norwegian sales tax included!

hoosier:
I bet they have no income tax as well as nationalized healthcare..

ChickenBone:
You might want to try northeast scuba supply. they offer the CF200 signature series for well under $3000. I'm considering the same exact model, and so far they have the best deal i've been able to find. unfortunately, my local dealers cant come anywhere close to their price.

or if you fit into a stock size, wait until northeast scuba sells one on eBay :)
Got a men's Small TLS350 (shoulder entry not front) for $450.

hoosier:

I bet you are, but not even near as shocked as you would be if you end up in a hospital here with no insurance. It's 100% free! -You tell that one to your republican friends :wink:

Oh, by the way, did you know Norway's only declared "republican" party is the Sosialistic Left Party? -They have 16-18% of the votes and will most likely join with the Labour Party to form a new government next election. And we need a new government... Today's Prime Minister is a priest and member of the Christian Democratic Party. No booze, no beer and no fun! It's like two countries in the world with a priest as head of state. It's our's and the Iranian Ayatollah! :11:

I can live happily with the 25% tax on a DUI 450, as long as they still cost the same as in the US!

KOMPRESSOR:

I have to correct myself. the DUI CLX 450 - Signature Series cost the eqivalent to US$2400 in Norway, with the 25% sales tax included. If you export it, you'll get the 25% refunded.

What do you guys think of the DUI CLX 450 - Signature Series ?

CLX450.jpg

http://www.dui-online.com/dry_clx.htm

KOMPRESSOR:
............[snip]...............

What do you guys think of the DUI CLX 450 - Signature Series ?

I have a Clx50-50 Signature Series. It's the top of a Clx450 and the bottom of a Cf200.
Great Suit!!

Tavi:
I have a Clx50-50 Signature Series. It's the top of a Clx450 and the bottom of a Cf200.
Great Suit!!

I didn't know there was a split suit like that... What's your benefit of it?

Could someone also please tell me the differences between the 350 SS and the 450 SS? There's a US$300 price difference between them here.

Back
Top Bottom