DSS BP/W Tilting to one side?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll bet she's easy for her buddy to keep track of underwater. THAT is a good thing.

darylm74:
She's diving a BP/W, who cares what color it all is. She likes it and who are we to judge? Reminds me of the movie Grease where the bad boys wore black and the bad girls wore pink and black.

Hmmm, BP/W and a drysuit. I would say she could be the "sweetheart" of the board if there were such a thing.

Oh Yeah! What a cutie! I'M IN LOVE!

aquaoren:
My eyes, my eyes....
Why is it suddenly so dark here? :D

....then again she does call her pink TLS350 the "Barbie suit." So what happened to the purple Missy?

MissyP:
I didn't ask for opinions on my color scheme, just how to tighten up the tank against my back :wink:

Tobin, the dives I did weren't with my pony bottle.. just my steel 80, trying to get used to the change from bc to bp/w..

Ok, just thought it might be. Is the tank moving on the plate, or the plate moving on your back?

BTW, Nice pics on your website. Surprising how close the color matches between your DS and wing.

Tobin

darylm74:
.... So what happened to the purple Missy?

the purple tls is in the closet.. I think I'll use it on warmer summer days.. Hate the back/shoulder zip, but it's definitely a quick drying suit..

I wasent complaining about the color, my eyes just hurt. I actually like the fact that you were able to get a name brand wing customed to suit your personal color scheme.

Too bad about the fins.

Heh Missy -- you know I will have one of those pink wings for my doubles eventually. Don't sweat it - I have had my pink bp for years now and people know me for it.

I agree with the harness needing to be adjusted. If you want -- sometime we can get together and I can look it over for you.

Kimber

MissyP:
the purple tls is in the closet.. I think I'll use it on warmer summer days.. Hate the back/shoulder zip, but it's definitely a quick drying suit..

hijacked my own dang thread.. lol

Back to the topic at hand---"Is the tank moving on the plate, or the plate moving on your back?"

It seems like the while thing is moving when I lean, so I guess I'll just have to fiddle with the adjustments some more. The general consensus is that I need to tighten the harness a little more, so I'll give that a shot and see how it goes. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom