Drysuits feel sexy, so I started diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishstiq

Registered
Reaction score
Wearing drysuits feels sexy, so I started diving to wear them more often. I like breathing when I am underwater. I like pictures. I want to eat fishes, and I like boats on the bottom and caves. Crabs pinch my fingers. I have my own car and a drivers license, and I mostly remember to wear pants. My medication is expired.

Hey its okay everyone, I know this guy and really he's quite harmless.........Uh hope that knowledge doesnt reflect poorly on me!

Welcome to the board Joe! Time for a little Nitrogen pick me up?!?

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Drysuits sexy??? What kind do you have? I look like Spaceman Spiff in mine. Wetsuits are another matter, or so my husband tells me...

Welcome to the board.

Deborah

Pez7378:
Hey its okay everyone, I know this guy and really he's quite harmless.........Uh hope that knowledge doesnt reflect poorly on me!

Welcome to the board Joe! Time for a little Nitrogen pick me up?!?
Cute. Whatever floats his boat. :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Fishstiq:
Wearing drysuits feels sexy

and more importantly, looks sexy

this is what people say to me all the time, "oh, H2, you look so sexy in your drysuit. don't ever take it off"

they beg me to eat in my drysuit, sit around the campfire in my drysuit, even sleep in my drysuit

it's a curse

After reading the opening post I just knew Andy was going to fall in love. :rofl3:

H2Andy:
and more importantly, looks sexy

this is what people say to me all the time, "oh, H2, you look so sexy in your drysuit. don't ever take it off"

they beg me to eat in my drysuit, sit around the campfire in my drysuit, even sleep in my drysuit

it's a curse

You go camping with people who call you "H2"?

Dude, curse might be way too mild a word.

airsix:
After reading the opening post I just knew Andy was going to fall in love. :rofl3:

hooah!

OHGoDive:
You go camping with people who call you "H2"?

no, but this being a family board, i figured i'd keep it clean

Back
Top Bottom