Drysuit valve adapter question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sebtdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking for a cap to seal the 9/16” quick disconnect adapter for my LM drysuit inflator valve. I tried a standard NPT thread with teflon tape but it leaks. Must me some odd British thread

Purpose is for switching from sidemount to backmount and vice-versa without having to remove the valve nipple to the other side every time.

Does anyone know where I can buy a blind plug adapter or purchase a cap?

Attachments

• IMG_3596.png
    IMG_3596.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3595.png
    IMG_3595.png
    361.6 KB · Views: 67
Looking for a cap to seal the 9/16” quick disconnect adapter for my LM drysuit inflator valve. I tried a standard NPT thread with teflon tape but it leaks. Must me some odd British thread

Purpose is for switching from sidemount to backmount and vice-versa without having to remove the valve nipple to the other side every time.

Does anyone know where I can buy a blind plug adapter or purchase a cap?
I would just move it manually as it takes thirty seconds and the above looks like a mess. There’s also the Santi valves.

That said,

May require using an oring on the male side depending on the length of the threads. 013ish.

Thanks for the reply

Yea the Santi swivel is nice but very expensive

What size oring for the above?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom