Drysuit: Nylon Vs Neoprene

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll take a Trilaminate Drysuit any day of the week! Like Kathy said, go to a D.U.I. demo event if you get the chance. If you want to save on price, go with a CLX SE or TLS SE.

Reasons:
- Still tough & durable
- Very comfortable
- Easy to get into
- Need the least amount of weight
- Drys quickly
- Light (as far as actual weight of suit)
- easy to travel with

I have DUI CLX450 which is a crushed neoprene and a TLS350 trilaminate.

The 450 is years old and holds up very well. It is tuff and durable but is a little heavy compared to the 350. It is comfortable, but it takes time to dry.

The 350 is light and comfortable. I like that they dry fast. It packs away easily. If I were cave diving or bumping into rough sea floors I would use the 450 not the 350. I don't need the toughness of the 450 much so I like using the 350 for most dives.

DUI service has been excellent.

I have DUI CLX450 which is a crushed neoprene and a TLS350 trilaminate.

The 450 is years old and holds up very well. It is tuff and durable but is a little heavy compared to the 350. It is comfortable, but it takes time to dry.

The 350 is light and comfortable. I like that they dry fast. It packs away easily. If I were cave diving or bumping into rough sea floors I would use the 450 not the 350. I don't need the toughness of the 450 much so I like using the 350 for most dives.

DUI service has been excellent.

The CF200 is DUI's crushed neoprene drysuit; the CLX450 is Cordura.

Guy (CF200X)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom