Dry Tortugas in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RocketMan:
Yes I did. I'm bummed out about the whole thing. I was really looking forward to this trip.
That is a shame. The Tortugas have some of the best, if not the best diving in the continental US. I hate for you guys to miss it.

That said I wasn't overwhelmed by the Ultimate Getaway.

And the good news is that if Phil schedules something after mid-June, I'll be able to go. You know you guys would have missed me.
Luke

I am so disappointed! It was going to be my first liveaboard and everyone said it was going to be great diving. I guess now I've got to find another trip to do.

scubagal28:
I am so disappointed! It was going to be my first liveaboard and everyone said it was going to be great diving. I guess now I've got to find another trip to do.

Same for me. I was so looking forwarding to the diving and meeting new folks. Oh well, maybe Phil will be able to come up with a good replacement

ScubaLuke:
...snip...And the good news is that if Phil schedules something after mid-June, I'll be able to go. You know you guys would have missed me.
Luke

True. How are the sinuses? Been to the ENT yet?

RocketMan:
How are the sinuses? Been to the ENT yet?
First appointment is two weeks from today. I had to wait a couple of weeks to schedule the doctor to see how some work stuff was going to schedule out.

Hopefully, I'll be good to go by the time the water gets warm enough for sane people.
Luke

Back
Top Bottom