Dry Tortugas in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ear plugs and a helmet? You guys are going to scare off any potential women with talk like that. Being on a boat with a bunch of men bumping their heads and snoring doesn't sound very appealing.

quarrydiver68:
Ear plugs and a helmet? You guys are going to scare off any potential women with talk like that. Being on a boat with a bunch of men bumping their heads and snoring doesn't sound very appealing.

uhmm... he's talking about the women. some of them really snore. The helment is for when they snore so bad that they rattle you out of your bunk.

mike_s:
uhmm... he's talking about the women. some of them really snore. The helment is for when they snore so bad that they rattle you out of your bunk.
I was gonna tell him what the helmet is really for but I like your explanation better.

BTW, don't forget the chainsaw (it helps cover up the snoring sounds).
Luke

ScubaLuke:
I
BTW, don't forget the chainsaw (it helps cover up the snoring sounds).
Luke

What really helps to cover up the snoring sounds is a sock in Luke's mouth. :10:

quarrydiver68:
Ok I want to know what the helmet is really for.

you mean you would rather know what the helmet is really for but you didn't ask what the chain-saw was "really" for? Tell him Igor, tell him...

mike_s:
you mean you would rather know what the helmet is really for but you didn't ask what the chain-saw was "really" for? Tell him Igor, tell him...

Quick someone tell me what the chain-saw is really for too.

quarrydiver68:
Quick someone tell me what the chain-saw is really for too.
Actually,
The Bicycle Helmet: It's a joke. The last time I was on the boat I banged my head on the beam that runs down the center of the boat so many times that I said the next time I went I was going to wear a bicycle helmet anytime I wasn't in the water.

The Sock: It's really for RocketMan. He claims to be able wake the neighbors. With the both of us, definitely bring ear plugs. And probably Beano in case the other ends start making noise.

The Chainsaw: I'll leave that one for Mike.

Luke

ScubaLuke:
....snip.... And probably Beano in case the other ends start making noise.

It's not the noise that's the problem.....hmmmm smell that salt air

RocketMan:
It's not the noise that's the problem.....hmmmm smell that salt air
It's really nothing to be ashamed of. Just another form of off gassing.
Luke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom