Dry Tortugas in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstonedvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
www.divesports.com is hosting another of their "famous" dive trips with the http://www.ultimategetaway.net May 17-21....always a good time and this one looks to be a sellout soon....good diving, a good time kinda like camping on the water....hard to beat for the dive to cost ratio for a liveaboard....nitrox is must as the number of dives can reach 8 a day......
Yarg

Yes, I'm already signed up. Can't wait, but I'll have to.

We have a charter with the Ultimate Getaway March 23. There are still spots left if anyone doesn't get on the one above. Contact Downunder Dive Center 864-967-7000 about the details. we had a great group on the same trip last year. Lots of fish and lobster.

quarrydiver68:
Great. I might actually check into booking it. Trips are never as much fun if its all guys. Its nice to have a few scuba babes around.

with that said. I wouldn't be expecting the boat to be filled with the "Sweedish Bikini Team" when you get there.

They'll be 25 guys (passengers and crew) on the boat and maybe 1 or 2 women, if any, who are typically there with their husbands. This isn't what anyone would consider to be a "singles cruise" or the "Love Boat".

I just wouldn't set your expectations for anything other than diving, shared bunk rooms, and certain people snoring. (bring ear plugs)

mike_s:
with that said. I wouldn't be expecting the boat to be filled with the "Sweedish Bikini Team" when you get there.

They'll be 25 guys (passengers and crew) on the boat and maybe 1 or 2 women, if any, who are typically there with their husbands. This isn't what anyone would consider to be a "singles cruise" or the "Love Boat".

I just wouldn't set your expectations for anything other than diving, shared bunk rooms, and certain people snoring. (bring ear plugs)

A guy can always hope for the Sweedish Bikini Team!

I didn't think it was a singles cruise but again I can always hope to meet a scuba babe along the way.

mike_s:
bring ear plugs
....and a bicycle helmet if your over 6 feet tall.
Luke

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom