Dry suits and Catheters...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, yeah? I bet I have more experience shaving mine then you do shaving yours! :D

Oh yeah... I dont doubt that. But I have more obstacles to get around :wink:

Heard that before :wink: The she-p is great, after you get used to it, it's no big deal.

Hi, Sas, I ordered a new drysuit and had a P-valve put in so that further into my dive training when I start doing deco dives and longer dives, I can pee. :D

Actually my instructor insisted cause he said I WILL need it eventually.

Hi, Sas, I ordered a new drysuit and had a P-valve put in so that further into my dive training when I start doing deco dives and longer dives, I can pee. :D

Actually my instructor insisted cause he said I WILL need it eventually.

Cool :) Hope you enjoy the drysuit! Yea since I've got the p-valve I've really increased the length of my dry dives. I used to only be able to last about 80mins because I'd have to go :p

Hi Sam & Sas,

I am starting to love my drysuit & have figured out how to stay down 80+ minutes so the p-valve hasn't quite made it to the short side of my scuba shopping list yet - but I suspect it's not long before I join the gals club :).

Sam I can't wait to hear about your new suit! I'm sure you'll love it!

Hi Sam & Sas,

I am starting to love my drysuit & have figured out how to stay down 80+ minutes so the p-valve hasn't quite made it to the short side of my scuba shopping list yet - but I suspect it's not long before I join the gals club :).

Sam I can't wait to hear about your new suit! I'm sure you'll love it!

I know I'll love it and will let you know how I progress. :hugs:

Laser hair removal is a much better way to go. Not just for ladies; for guys too. No site prep needed, no maintenance, no ingrown hairs or bumps, no rashes. Always ready! A little expensive, but well worth it!
... or just use a BBQ lighter ... :shocked:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

... or just use a BBQ lighter ... :shocked:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ouch and ouch....make sure you have clear access to your local burn center!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom