Dry suits and Catheters...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

?!?!?! Oh, shorN . . . I thought you wrote shorT . . . had to read it several times. . . . :rofl3:

Oh, yeah, guys; ask your ladies . . . . and in spite of a suggestion in another thread, I would not suggest WAXING . . . :rofl3:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I disagree.......the last six or seven inches hurt just as much as the first two or three....I'm just sayin........:cool2:

While I fully agree with this, in my experience it is the middle section, the one you didn't mention, that gives me the most trouble.

:rofl3: :rofl3: Y'all are killin' me! :rofl3: :rofl3:

I disagree.......the last six or seven inches hurt just as much as the first two or three....I'm just sayin........:cool2:

Yeah but I forget about it once the first few inches are done. The last 5 I dont feel cause the first 3 or 4 are killin me :wink:

A while ago a very good suggestion was made to have the area in question shorn. As a veteran of this process, I have some advice. That area is not used to being shorn. It will be tender for a while afterward. If you are planning a dive, complete the process well before the appointed diving day.

Laser hair removal is a much better way to go. Not just for ladies; for guys too. No site prep needed, no maintenance, no ingrown hairs or bumps, no rashes. Always ready! A little expensive, but well worth it!

You guys think we believe your measurement system, huh Docc... NOT! :)

Laser hair removal is a much better way to go. Not just for ladies; for guys too. No site prep needed, no maintenance, no ingrown hairs or bumps, no rashes. Always ready! A little expensive, but well worth it!

You guys think we believe your measurement system, huh Docc... NOT! :)

:shocked2:. You think we would embelish that!! :shakehead:

Reactions: Jax
Buy a box of Depends. :D

Bob if you want to pee on yourself thats your right. However I for one think we dont remember our diaper days for a reason :D IJS..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom