Dry suits and Catheters...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried the link to the Lighthouse, and couldn't find any catheters.
I also clicked the link to the sample, and filled out a request, don't know if it was received, I never got a confirmation or anything like that.
I will say to those who say they'll never wear a dry suit;
When the water is 52 (which is our "winter" water) and I'm at 96 feet and toasty warm, and now also able to pee right outta my suit.....and someone else has to call the dive because they're cold, I'll think twice about diving with them again. If there's a reason for something, there's a good enough reason to try it.

I tried the link to the Lighthouse, and couldn't find any catheters.
I also clicked the link to the sample, and filled out a request, don't know if it was received, I never got a confirmation or anything like that.
I will say to those who say they'll never wear a dry suit;
When the water is 52 (which is our "winter" water) and I'm at 96 feet and toasty warm, and now also able to pee right outta my suit.....and someone else has to call the dive because they're cold, I'll think twice about diving with them again. If there's a reason for something, there's a good enough reason to try it.

This is the page I use to order the widebands:

LHBWEB - Products

And here's a key piece of advice: Always keep at least one of the largest size condom caths available (40mm) in your save-a-dive kit. This way when someone forgets to bring one you can say "Here dude, I've got an extra..."

The look on their face when they come out of the head after "trying it on" is priceless. Not to mention the new-found respect they'll have for you...

:eyebrow:

:rofl3:

ok.... you owe me a new monitor and keyboard! :rofl3:

yup, thirding rochester widebands. i think everyone i know uses them.

be sure to manscape first. consider a beard trimmer.

and don't try one on, then immediately take it back off. bad plan.

Yikes! :shocked2:

i work in a hospital and this is hilarious. I use them on my patients from time to time not often because we use the regular catheters. Would love to own a drysuit soon though.

i work in a hospital and this is hilarious. I use them on my patients from time to time not often because we use the regular catheters. Would love to own a drysuit soon though.

:confused: You mean you would use a regular cath in a dry suit?!? :confused:

Wait a minute...

they told me just to put Kitty Litter in the bottom of my drysuit boots!

Eeeeewwww . . . the clumping kind? :vomit:

Back
Top Bottom