Dry suits and Catheters...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone who uses Widebands has my utmost respect and certainly is several times more manly than I can ever aspire to be. For the unitiated, the Ultraflex have adhesive only in the middle section. For Wideband the adhesive goes down the whole length and it's a serious exercise in pain management to remove... YMMV of course. The adhesive wipes maybe the answer, I've got some on order.

So I followed the link provided, where I saw that the prices were listed (in big capital letters) in USD, with the big USD on its own line.

I wasn't wearing my reading glasses, and I thought, "Used? Wait a..."

Widebands and Lighthouse for the Blind FTW.

lol... try to pee BEFORE diving

how long are the dives?

Have you seen the new Wide Bands? They now have a serial number printed on them.

Haven't seen the serial number? Maybe you're not rolling them down as far as I am. :D

On the other hand, if someone else can read that serial number........are they not too close for comfort?

So I followed the link provided, where I saw that the prices were listed (in big capital letters) in USD, with the big USD on its own line.

I wasn't wearing my reading glasses, and I thought, "Used? Wait a..."

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

On the other hand, if someone else can read that serial number........are they not too close for comfort?

Depends on who the someone else is.

Too close =
image49.gif

Could get closer =
abbey12.jpg

Last edited:
Re OP quote: "I made the mistake of entering condom catheters into my google". Since my 1990 operation I want NOTHING to enter my google.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom