Dry Suit, what fins are you using

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use size 11 rock boots with XL Sherwood Kinesis EX (the stiff ones) fins. I had to grab them for my first DS dive.

Mares XL Quattro
and
Mares XL Volo
and
Atomic XL Split
and
Cressi Sub XL Master Frogs
and
Mares XL Quattro Excel

yes I've been told I have fin issues

Paul

Mine say "Thruster" on the blade but I don't know who the manufacturer is. They were $150 at my LDS a few years ago and they sell a lot of ScubaPro so maybe that's the manufacturer.

FWIW I hate them but I spent so much on them I can't justify buying new fins yet.
Ber :lilbunny:

I use Blade II's. I had to step up one size when I got my drysuit.

Aeris Velocities. I dive the same wet just 1 size down.

I did not like Atomic splits at all. That was a poorly planned impulsive buy. My one real gear regret.

Pete

Thanks for the links, They were both great. I didn't seach google. I did the search on this forum and the THE GREAT DRYSUIT FIN THREAD didn't show up.
That thread should be pin cushion to the Exposure Suit or Fins , mask and snorkel forum.
I also liked kidspot page, they had a nice reveiw with great pics.

I just received my drysuit last week along with 3XL BARE Trek boots (USA12). The Turtles' pocket just seemed too big but the XXL Jet fins were a nice fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom