Dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the suggestion, ordered a pair and just arrived. Not what I was looking for unfortunately, Maybe a year ago I order a pair of drygolves from DRIS hoping they were what I was looking for and these are the same as I received from them.
I have also ordered a pair suggested by Doby45 hopefully there the ones :)
Al

Let us know how it works out. The ones Doby45 linked LOOK exactly like the ones I use. And since they have "G17K" in the SKU, I have been assuming they are the same Ansell G17K gloves I use. If they are something more heavy duty, that would be great to know.

Once I found the G17K gloves in the size I like, I bought a load of them on Zoro. As much as I like DRIS, Zoro is cheaper. Shipping sucks, but stock up. I have plenty of extras.

The gloves I got from Zoro (G17K) are different then what I've been using for several years. The ones I've been searching for are a little thicker and orange inside.
The G17K I got are XXL and with ragstock wool liners are snug. Also they look like it may be difficult pulling them over my Viking rings.
The search continues :) Al

Once I found the G17K gloves in the size I like, I bought a load of them on Zoro. As much as I like DRIS, Zoro is cheaper. Shipping sucks, but stock up. I have plenty of extras.

Have a pair of these on the way. Ordered from ebay yesterday instead of Amazon, ebay site had free shipping. Should be here early next week.
Thanks, Al
Got these today (ThxToms Heavy Duty Latex Gloves) close to what I've been searching for. Only one size (XL) with my ragg wool liners a little snug, so hands might get cold but will have dive them to see for sure. A little thicker then the G17K gloves, also longer and they look like they may be easier to pull over Viking style ring system.

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom