DRIS Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know you do not want a permanent ring system but I love mine, I can't ever see wanting to dive with wet gloves again. I have much better dexterity with my heavy dry gloves than in 5mm wet gloves. In water 50F and over I wear Atlas 620's with a thin poly pro liner and it is like wearing nothing at all. I would suggest the Si Tech ring system and when the time comes to replace the seals on the suit you can then decide if you want the permanent system or stick with what you have.

Much appreciated. I think that i'm going for that ring system instead of the gloves with seal

Do you have hard external rings on the cuffs already? I thought Fusions all come with those. I use the cheap DRIS pullover gloves, gray outside / orange inside. Have been using them for close to 100 dives, and could not be happier. Personally, I do not feel the need for the ring system.

Nope no rings on my fusion. Just normal seals with the protector on top

I have Sitec replaceable rings on my suit and I love them but I dive a lot and need to be able to replace my wrist seals as necessary my Son in law got the DRIS gloves and he is very happy with them He has only had one wet glove when his inner glove was caught in the wrist seal.. The key to putting them on is your buddy. We put them on like a TV Dr Puts surgical gloves on. I open the wrist and he drives the hand in the glove and then i pull the seal up over his wrist seal. For the price and the ability to have entry level dry gloves they fit the bill. If you dive a lot or have a big budget then go with a ring system

Back
Top Bottom