drink after dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you just have to have a cold one after your dive:
DSCN1170.JPG

Where would you rank Keystone Light in that list? My buddies and I put down many a 30 pack of 'stones in the college days. You can't beat $12 or $13 for 30 beers:wink: Now that we have jobs we won't touch that crap.

Buoyant1:
There's only one thing WORSE than Bud lite...COORS LITE! (aka beer flavored water)

I love the guys I dive with...all beer snobs!

At the last three "events" at my LDS there was nothing less than good local Micro-brews in the coolers!

(as well as the one instructors killer chili!)

Buoyant1:
There's only one thing WORSE than Bud lite...COORS LITE! (aka beer flavored water)QUOTE]

I have to disagree. I've been to Golden Colorado where coors is brewed, and I've been to several of the metropolitan areas where bud is brewed, like Van Nuys, CA. I think I'll stick with Coors.

And don't get me started on Miller. I live about a mile from a Miller brewery. I know where their water comes from, and it ain't pretty. There is a canyon above the plant known for picnics, offroading, etc. Many a baby has been bathed in the river that runs down that canyon. Or as we like to say about Miller: "Sundays diaper-Mondays Beer".

RocketMan:
and Bud Lite rust your taste buds

Actually, that is a myth. Carefully controlled studies have proven conclusively that Bud Lite has no effect whatseover on the taste buds.

I've rigged a system whereby i carry 4 bottles of beer (2 in each bc pocket) and they feed into a hose system that goes into my second stage just passed the diaphragm.. I just flip this switch that roles a ball valve and PRESTO.. no more cotton mouth.

You can find pics & detailed directions in the DIY section..

umm, well it would be awsome if they would hand me a beer as I surface, but usually as soon as I set down my gear.

Bud can't afford to make good beer, they spend all their money on Superbowl commercials!

I can honestly say I have been passed a beer while floating at the surface waiting to board..

But my friends say im not an alcoholic because I dont go to meetings........

DON'T EAT THE PEANUTS !!! The salt will dehydrate you. If you put lime in beer, it takes the alcohol our, doesn't it?

Stan

Mackason Triple Stout

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom