drink after dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Humm...let me think... ok here's the drill; surface, deploy snorkle, attatch funnel to top of snorkle tube, and give the DM the out of beer signal.:wink:

MBH:
Humm...let me think... ok here's the drill; surface, deploy snorkle, attatch funnel to top of snorkle tube, and give the DM the out of beer signal.:wink:

yet another reason why the old fashioned j snorkels are better than the $50 dry snorkels. However; a 14'' piece of 1'' pvc that you used to built that custom rack will hold a slow poured 12 oz beer. Do the math.

Drinking after diving. Just don't become the depressed guy that's crying into his beer when you realize how long it's been since you've dived.

Now, Rum was developed for the sailors of days of old. They were even given daily allowances, therefore Rum is associated with the sea. This means Rum should be drank after diving in salt water to cut the salty tastes. Now if one has taken in a bit of sea water while diving, one should take in at least the same amount of Rum!

As far as diving in springs and freshwater. Everyone one knows the only thing that goes with water is Jack Daniels! Remember however if you took in some fresh water while diving, you must not use as much water in the mixture with the Jack.

Then of course all of these must be chased with a bubbly beer with gases in them, this allows you to belch much better expelling the nitrogen gases and warding off DCS.

So to answer the question, Whiskey ain't the answer, but it keeps the questions off your mind, so what was the question? Now I forgot the answer! Oh when I get my head out of the water it is time for a drink, don't forget to remove your regulator!

One of the few things I've learned over the years is, don't quench your thirst with beer.

In New Zealand it is standard to sling a couple of plastic water bottles full of Heineken at safety stop depth :wave-smil

No, no, no, you guys got it all wrong.....

You have to get the handcuffs off first, then you shamefully take one long silent look at the hippo you thought was a super model the night before in the bar (you remember now, the one that you told all your friends you were gonna get come hell or high water?), then around the hotel room you destroyed with her fat butt so you understand why your card has been charged $18,000, get to the boat and sleep until the boats drops anchor. Should be good to go by then! Right officer? :rofl3:

Never mind how I know this.....that way noone gets killed.

Jp

sandmanz32:
id say as soon as you step foot back on the dive boat! alcohol is a blood thinner, helps dissapate the nitrogen! lmao

thats the nitrogen flush out methode. You flush it thru the kidneys and pee it out instead of using your lungs :D

Back
Top Bottom