dress George W for APEC!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
http://www.smh.com.au/multimedia/bush_dressup/index.html

Hi guys.... well we are very excited down here... APEC in a weeks time and we Sydney siders get a public holiday to keep us away from busy metro areas and we can go divign!!!

in keeping with tradition.... the host country gets to dress all the APEC leaders in a outfit that reflects their culture

now considering australia was created as a penal colony and has a huge multi-cultural population its kinda confusing for us on what exactly reflects our culture.

so here you can dress George in our best aussie tradtions

personally im going with the thongs and lifesaving outfit!!!

cheers

EDIT: and please dont think i am taking the mickey out of your President here..... its done in good humor and excitement for the public holiday :D

I didn't notice a straight jacket in the menu....hmmm that would be appropriate. BTW I voted twice for him...the other choices where ...well not choices. Lets see your choice this time is a rich kid from Maine-er I mean Tx or a rich kid from Tennessee and then your next go around is the same rich kid from Maine-er I mean Tx or a .."what the "F" is that?" from Mass.

Where's the "Crocodile Dundee" outfit? Heck, I don't see squat that says "Outback" on it!

As GW is Texan and proud of it (the two go together), something close to a cowboy garb would be most appropriate.

I settled on the Koala Bear.

What, no big budgie suit?

What's with the cyclops/koala? There haven't been any nuclear (or, as W would say "nucular") accidents down there, have there?

the koala is a sydney icon.... a fundraiser dude that hangs out on pitt or george street rasing money for wildlife protection.... he is ALWAYS there

Well, if Koala man hangs out on George, George should then wear the Koala. It seems only fair. The one-eye thing is disturbing to me, however. I'm not unsympathetic to wildlife as you may know (okay, skunks excluded) but I'd cross the street to get away from that suit.

I can't say anything political, I cxan't say anything political, I can't say anything political... but I'd sure as heck like to!

Back
Top Bottom