dress George W for APEC!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

W is going to be in Australia in a few weeks! :11: Dang I was hoping to get away from him. He must be following me down there.

Almighty you pointed out that Australia was started as a penal colony so it would be too easy to say dress him as a convict but that might not be fair to the other attendees. However, I think we should go back further in Australia's past. Dress them like the aboriginies. If I remember correctly they didn't use to wear clothes and some still don't or won't. Of course if they go that route no pictures please. :D

he arrives in a matter of days but i dont think i want to see a nekkid pres!!! :shocked:

he actually is arriving a few days early and our own guy in charge of security likened it to:

"The president coming two days early is a bit like the mother-in-law coming early for a holiday. It's unwelcome but you have to put up with it,'' Mr O'Farrell told reporters. " :rofl3:

i reckon for the dress up they will ge akubras and drizabones....... cant imagine really what else they can get

except for trackie daks that our PM seems to have a huge affection for :wink:

Hey Almighty! Can you keep him until my visit there? Then ship him back to the US right before I arrive.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom