Dream Summer Dive Job....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Aloha Ohana,

I've decided to take on some extra help this summer. Ideally, I'm looking for someone who is available on a flexible schedule (mornings/afternoons/weekends) who would be interested in what else, diving, diving, diving....

No answering phones or filling tanks. The ideal applicant should be at least Open Water certified, have a willingness to learn all aspects of running and leading charters, shore dives and assisting with logistics.

I will work my hardest to train you in the dive biz and you, in return, should be willing to work hard and of course HAVE FUN! I'm looking for a minimum three month commitment and will extend that as needed in the fall. You will be compensated in a variety of ways including additional certifications (advanced, nitrox, rescue, divemaster etc) gear usage as well as tips, meals and bonuses.

Only serious applicants need apply. If you have what it takes and want to become the first member of the Kaimana Divers Team, please feel free to drop me a line at gabescotti@gmail.com with the heading SUMMER JOB....

I will conduct interviews over the phone and email and will make my decision by Friday. Please pass this along to anyone you might know who is not on SB as I would like to reach as many divers as possible!

Thanks in advance, I look forward to meeting you all!

Mahalo Nui,

Gabe @ Kaimana Divers

What about health insurance benefits?:D Dental? Vision?:D Those prescription dive masks can be expensive!:D

MeiLing....

In a perfect world, I would offer those things. But, since I don't currently have them myself I'm not sure how I'm gonna pull that off?!

This job would be ideal for someone who is not looking for full-time employment or works or goes to school nights and just wants to rack up the dives during the day. Great summer job for a college or high school student.

Hugs,

G

I'm busting your chops, Gabe!:D I thought you'd get that from all the smilies!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom