Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Magic site Teamcasa thanks.

We're off to Egypt this weekend will be returning with our dork diver application photo's for your assessment:wink:

gotta get me one of them cards it'll deffo raise a few eyebrows at my LDS:D

Teamcasa:
Well you asked for it and here it is! www.dorkdiver.com

Great stuff Dave! Applying Dylan's Law (re: Alice's Restaurant)... looks like we got ourselves a MOVEMENT!!! :)

Rock on...

Teamcasa,
Just as important as the subject of what IS a dork diver is what ISN't. I think there need to be bylaws that allow the decertification of anyone who goes to the dark side and begins squeezing the joy out of diving.
Anyone want to propose decertification criteria? How about anyone who can't cop to having bought at least one of the following-tank-banger, retractor, sub-alert, BFDK, humongous ultra-dry snorkle (with more flaps, valves and diverters than a toilet tank) or anything that came in a day-glo color.

MBH:
SAC rate is VERY important. Every diver needs to know their surface alcohol consumption rate.

I almost spit my coffee out when I read this..... awesome!

stevead:
Anyone who criticizes another divers choice of brand, model, configuration or color shall be de-dorked.

Agreed.

Dave

grassyknoll:
Teamcasa,
Just as important as the subject of what IS a dork diver is what ISN't. I think there need to be bylaws that allow the decertification of anyone who goes to the dark side and begins squeezing the joy out of diving.
Anyone want to propose decertification criteria? How about anyone who can't cop to having bought at least one of the following-tank-banger, retractor, sub-alert, BFDK, humongous ultra-dry snorkle (with more flaps, valves and diverters than a toilet tank) or anything that came in a day-glo color.

Good Idea - Lets get them in!

Dave

Scram Bulleggs:
Anyone who gives credit to Dylan for Arlo Guthrie's Alice's resteraunt should have there cert come up for review:)

DOH!!!!

Redfaced = 0
Ashamed = 100
For I = Redfaced to Ashamed
Print "I will never credit Dylan for Guthries Alice's Restaurant again."
Next

Sheesh... I didn't think the 60's were THAT good to me...

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

grassyknoll:

Should there be an *official* position on speedo's... or should that just be left to consience??? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom