Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shameless *bump*

I love this thread :D

Put me down for 1x large 1 x medium on the shirts and two c-cards(you gotta have a spare)....extra dorky points....or does that put me into dir territory talking about redundancy?........I'm so confused

What if I have a back up snorkel on a retractor? Can I join too?

(ok...I really don't have that...but I wanted to put it out there to see if anyone would actualy do it...)

oh...I was in band AND Drum Corps!

Buoyant1:
What if I have a back up snorkel on a retractor? Can I join too?

(ok...I really don't have that...but I wanted to put it out there to see if anyone would actualy do it...)

oh...I was in band AND Drum Corps!

Sure! If you have fun diving, you are in!

Dave

Well you asked for it and here it is! www.dorkdiver.com
Its just in its infancy but I’ll add to it as interest and suggestion dictate.
Let me also say I am no graphic artist and don’t play one on TV. So easy on the critiques

C-Cards, Shirts and Hats are in the works. Soon you will be able to order then for the website!

Dave

I love it! Too bad there are no other DD in Raleigh other then myself.

Teamcasa:
Well you asked for it and here it is! www.dorkdiver.com
Its just in its infancy but I’ll add to it as interest and suggestion dictate.
Let me also say I am no graphic artist and don’t play one on TV. So easy on the critiques

C-Cards, Shirts and Hats are in the works. Soon you will be able to order then for the website!

Dave
Verrry Nice Dave.
I especially like the FAQ's on the site. Condenses a lot of the discussion from this thread. No mention of marching band though :)

penis.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom