Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet... lookin' forward to the T's and Card... should be fun...

The SAC thing is gonna' be the tough one for me though... I mean, I don't really *care* about SAC... but it is kind of a fun game to play to see how I'm doin' and, well... I must confess to a somewhat platonic relationship to the concept of SAC... I mean, it's kinda' nice to know when doing some dive planning... and... well... my computer (in console) give it to me automatically when I download... and... ummm... I don't actually fuss over it but I do like to peek at it occasionally... so... how'z about, "I don't care... not really... sorta'... mostly... but it's kinda' cool to know ya' have one?"

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Wow... lookin' forward to be the first D.O.R.K. in my LDS!!!

J.R.:
Sweet... lookin' forward to the T's and Card... should be fun...

The SAC thing is gonna' be the tough one for me though... I mean, I don't really *care* about SAC... but it is kind of a fun game to play to see how I'm doin' and, well... I

SAC Rate Clarification:

"Dork Divers don’t care about your SAC rate."

The operative word here is your SAC rate.
Dork Diver do care (a little) about our own SAC rate, but really do not want to hear about how low yours is.

Dave
DDHF

Twice now I have been asked to fix my grammar. Believe it or not, I do appreciate it.
Anytime I right something badly, I need to no. :11doh:

Really, thank you! It’s a character flaw, and I’m working on it! It all started in the 7th grade.:D

I could not understand my parents laughter after receiving my 7th grade report card. I failed my English class and they were in un-controlled hysterics! When I press for a reason, they told me it had to do with my own reaction to the news of the “F” mark. After they showed me the fateful card, I said, “I don’t deserve no ‘F’ in English!”.

After my sister explained the grammar problem, I decided it was time to start bribing my teachers. I never failed another English class!:crafty:

Dave
DDHF

Ha. Ha. Ha.

You're not making fun of my problem, are you Dave? I cannot help myself. I've tried. I'm incurable.

:(

kari

Kari, Are you kiddin' me, I LOVE IT! Really, please continue to help those of us (especially me) that are grammar challenged! :D

Dave
DDHF

I believe that should be "grammatically challenged" Dave......:eyebrow:

Let me know if you need any help Dave. I'd love to get Tim to put and official Dork Diver window sticker up at Dolphin, and I definitely need the c-card before Roatan. That should be fun at the resort.

Do you think we should have an official DD response to non-dorks who insist on talking SAC's and reg specs? How about "Dude, you're harshing my mellow" :hippy:

Yep, gonna be a dork diver in June 16 when I go two charter trip on the Monterey Express and gonna be high on nitrox too. :D

merxlin:
How about "Dude, you're harshing my mellow" :hippy:

I *love* that.

kari

merxlin:
...I definitely need the c-card before Roatan. That should be fun at the resort.

Do you think we should have an official DD response to non-dorks who insist on talking SAC's and reg specs? How about "Dude, you're harshing my mellow" :hippy:

That's funny!!!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I'm working on it Mike! I hope to flash my DORK C-Card in Kona this June!

My response to the kool-aid drinkers would be - "Dude - your tanks just fell over on your regs! - Bummer.":crafty: or "Say boy's, was that your BP/W that just fell off the back of the boat?"

Dave
DDHF

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom