Dork Divers Manifesto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grassyknoll:
humongous ultra-dry snorkle (with more flaps, valves and diverters than a toilet tank)

Hey what's wrong with ultra dry snorkels? I am planning to use mine as a tertiary air source. Should be good for one breath at least, right??????

J.R.:
Should there be an *official* position on speedo's... or should that just be left to consience??? :eyebrow:
When did you dive with me? You're just jealous cuz they matched my Hot pink fins and mask.:D:11doh:

J.R.:
Sheesh... I didn't think the 60's were THAT good to me...

If you remember the 60's - you did not *live* the 60's! :eyebrow: :rofl3:

Dave

Is this dork or what,mine is yellow mind you :D

lx_totaldry.jpg

And i also have a foldaway back up,

:14:

Attachments

• lx_totaldry.jpg
    lx_totaldry.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 58
Everyone be sure to look at the photo of my gear, it is the only photo in my gallery

Can you wear TWO spareair, and still be a dork diver? I mean, really, redundancy is ideal - twice the air, twice the safety.

DeltaWardog:
Hey what's wrong with ultra dry snorkels? I am planning to use mine as a tertiary air source. Should be good for one breath at least, right??????

... just as long as you don't use it below 60 feet... :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom