Doesn't seem to be a lot going on

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver:
Yes the temp stays around 72 degrees year round...as does the San Marcos River.. got in the river a couple of weekends ago wasn't too bad but I did have a wetsuit on.

Man, that dosent sound to cold.:D How many mm wetsuit were you wearing, hood, booties?

MichaelBaranows:
I know there was talk about Aquarea a few weeks ago. I think I talked my buddy into get cert. to dive at Aquarena but it will probably be Feburary before we do that. Since either one or both of us is busy for the next few months.

Do you have to have an AOW cert to take the course there?

The Comal is a good place to dive in the winter. We're planning a trip there sometime in December, possibly the week after Christmas. Thinking of camping in our trailer for a few days and just chilling out, and getting in some dives.

Foo

Foo:
We're planning a trip there sometime in December, possibly the week after Christmas. Thinking of camping in our trailer for a few days and just chilling out ...
December ... camping ... chilling out ... Sounds like a guaranteed situation. :laughing: I bet you have one of those new-fangled trailers like I do with a heater.

Willie

Back
Top Bottom