Does this seem like a bizarre setup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

git-r-dun diver:
Hey easy on he size there brother. I am personally only a xxl (or a double man as I like to call it) but I know some guys that are that big and dive quite well.

No offense intended, I just have never seen suits that big before seriously!

I've never seen shops sell suits that big here in Singapore.

SangP

Interesting to say the least.

Have you taken a good look at the size difference between the average person in Singapore and the US?

Daylonious:
Or is it just me... some kinda funky multi-pony bottle rig?!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/scuba-gear-tank...2QQihZ008QQcategoryZ50882QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The things a deathtrap... entanglement city looks to me like...

That truly is the most clustered set-up I've even seen! I am really not sure I am seeing everthing...but how does the single SPG/console seen in the one picture come into play. And where is the LP inflator hose.

I think the sticker on the one pony bottle (or whatever you want to call it) is misleading. Just because there's a dive center sticker on one tank, doens't mean it was sold that way. There's no way a dive center sold him/her that setup that way.

SangP:
No offense intended, I just have never seen suits that big before seriously!

I've never seen shops sell suits that big here in Singapore.

SangP
No offense was taken. I freely admit that I am a fat boy.

I can't help but wonder if he wanted a 90 or 100, but already had the 80 and ponies, or someone gave them to him and just engineered a 96....If I ended up diving with someone like that...I'd be too tempted to find old boots, license plates, whatever and gently attach them to the back during our safety stop....maybe some kelp too...have him looking like a marsh monster at the end of the dive.. does he have one of those integrated octo and inflater on his BC?

Back
Top Bottom