Does DIR feel your drysuit should fit slightly small? Or slightly big?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob3 once bubbled...

Buy right & you cry only once....:mean:

That ain't necessarly true. I had mine custom made in the spring and then I lost 40 pounds over the summer. Now it is waaaay too big. But I know what you are saying.

Chad

I'm sure that was a typo regarding long hose on left post? Long hose comes off the RIGHT post.....

Tom

I'm sure that was a typo regarding long hose on left post?
Aquatec was running a 7' inflator hose and a 22" primary before we got a hold of him...

:wink:

O-ring once bubbled...

Aquatec was running a 7' inflator hose and a 22" primary before we got a hold of him...

:wink:

Maybe so but methinks AquaTec has a whole buttload of deep wreck experience behind him. Just a feeling I get....

Tom

Just pulling his leg a little... Besides, I was on a sunken schoolbus at 45 ffw today...doesn't that count as deep wreck experience?

O-ring once bubbled...
Just pulling his leg a little... Besides, I was on a sunken schoolbus at 45 ffw today...doesn't that count as deep wreck experience?

Sure, that counts :)

thanks for the correction. i never could tell my right from my left

long hose is on the right

O-ring once bubbled...

sure it counts because at least you where out diving today

Speaking of drysuits, what's the water temp up your way like right now?

runs about 42 - 45 degrees depending on depth etc.

Back
Top Bottom