Does DIR feel your drysuit should fit slightly small? Or slightly big?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As much as this pains me (LOL), I agree with AquaTec on this one.

Ok...

How bout I exchange it for the next size up....
Not a problem... but wondered anyway if its better or ok for a suit to run just a tad on the small size. Perfect.... carries that darn price tag with it (custom suit). I don't fit either a Large or Extra Large "perfect".

The main reason I posed the question to those trained DIR, is because I find the group to be well trained, consistant, and a source for good advice. I just don't know a group of divers, that I can go to that has the same collective experience with drysuits, and other equipment.

Not to offend.

Bob3 ... thanks. When I crouch... there is quite a lot of pressure against my knees, due to the inseam not being as long as It probably should be. I can make the crouch, but not as freely as I probably should be able to.

...and get a custom suit. I sounds like an extra large will be too big girthwise. The extra $$$ spent now will be nothing when amortized over the life of the suit (which will last longer if it fits properly to begin with.)

BTW... what suit did you purchase?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom