Does clicking on "Like" have any function?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:sadface: i miss :popcorn:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

This gratuitous use the like button can only result in cheapening its value. Keep this up and it will go the way of the thanks button and popcorn.

We don't need reasons to make things disappear....just powers :D

Last edited:
:popcorn:

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

K A R A O K E :dance::dance::dance::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance2::dance2::dance2:

In the following song, sing LIKE instead of LOVE or DANCE. You'll be spinnin' like a top!

It's the new I LIKE TO LIKE song....

[video=youtube;nG3LWJRDWgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG3LWJRDWgk[/video]

I like when people "like" your post and make a whole new post to tell you that they like what you said, but don't bother to click the like button!

BTW, I like that you liked all the likes and liked all the likes in all the posts, but don't like that no one liked the like on your post. What's up with that?

That is an example of extremely pressured speech - a classic symptom in diagnosing mania... And you called me CRAZY??? :biggrin:

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I am LMAO - would a Moderator LIKE to intervene and move this thread to the Humor forum? :D

That is an example of extremely pressured speech - a classic symptom in diagnosing mania... And you called me CRAZY??? :biggrin:

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I am LMAO - would a Moderator LIKE to intervene and move this thread to the Humor forum? :D

I like your post :D!

At 84 likes and counting, I would LIKE to Nominate this thread for the Most Liked Thread of the Week. :cool2:

You have NO idea! Some have more than that in a day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom