Posting history not showing up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just posted the results of that search. What am I missing? What are you clicking that's not bringing it up?
Do an ordinary search of any thing or any member and you can't get more than 24 hours of search history.

If you know of a specific post that was made by, say for example "chillyinCanada" and it was made days ago or a month ago and you try to find it by searching my name, you won't get any of my posts from before 24 hours ago.

Try "happy-diver"

Toss your cookies and try it. It worked fine for me.
Tried it, nope. And you might want to re-think that phrasing :wink:

Do an ordinary search of any thing or any member and you can't get more than 24 hours of search history.

If you know of a specific post that was made by, say for example "chillyinCanada" and it was made days ago or a month ago and you try to find it by searching my name, you won't get any of my posts from before 24 hours ago.

Try "happy-diver"

I was just looking at a year-old thread (Vari-angle, 18650, OW lights - BigBlue CF1200P-II, Tovatec Fusion 1050, Kraken NR-900Z/NR-1500Z, or ????? - Feedback requested)
Copied a specific term ("CF1800P") from the thread and pasted that into search.
"No results found."

And you might want to re-think that phrasing :wink:
I actually love that phrasing. :D :D :D

The “Your Content” section is resetting in less than 24 hours. Above is my sample from 5:25 PM yesterday, showing something I posted at around 1PM yesterday. Here is a sample fro 2-3 minutes ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.png
    IMG_0033.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 32
Ha, I searched on my name and only 1 result came up, my very first post from Sept 25, 2004 in Introductions & Greets. I did get a howdy from @DandyDon he joined SB a little over a year before I did, July 1, 2003.

1699626602462.png

I "tossed my cookies" logged in from two different browsers and still have the same problem. The only thing that shows up my "Your Content" is my last post.

- brett

I "tossed my cookies" logged in from two different browsers and still have the same problem. The only thing that shows up my "Your Content" is my last post.

- brett
I'm not even getting that.

Back
Top Bottom