Do you wear a dive watch?

Do you wear a dive watch?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had considered this dive watch. The Momentum Steelix. But will get a computer first.

1m-sp84b7b.jpg

Not really a dive watch without the rotating bezel. Diveable, yes, a dive watch, no.

I thought it would be a good idea a few years ago and bought a nice Seiko, and only to realize I never looked at it during a dive. It became my regular wrist watch for a while, until the Apple Watch came out.

a JEEP Citizen Aqualand knockoff , records/shows depth and dive time .. it was only $140 so I got it to wear for every dive to use as a backup to my dive computer , have replaced the batteries twice since I've gotten it and by being careful doing it , it hasn't leaked

Citizen-JeepWatch.JPG

You can't wear an Omega anymore, they gave one to Bond.
Not that a modern Omega is a working watch anymore, they made them into wealthy bling like a Rolex when they put a ceramic bezel on them.
Good news is that now Bond is wearing an Omega you can dig out your 'proper' old Rolex and start using it as it was intended.

I don't wear one at home since I wear two 'pooters and I'm on my own schedule. When I am on vacation, I still wear two 'pooters, but I leave my little Timex Ironman on, mostly because I don't want to miss Happy Hour.

I still own a really expensive TAG Heuer, but honestly, I only wear it on special occasions, mostly because I can't ready it anymore! :-(

I refer none watch wearers to this thread
Computer Panic!
Computers can ail.

Yes they can. It has never happened to me, but it can happen.

On the other hand, as my previous post indicated, I have had dive watches fail three times, and I rarely use them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom