Do you smoke

Do you smoke? I am talking about any kind of smoke

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a non smoker. People can smoke all they like, I have nothing against it - if I don't like it, I will leave. But please - don't smoke at the dinner table - it's kind of hard to leave the table when your food has just been served. this happens way too often.

Z..

"No smoking please" at the dinner table...I don't like it

Nope, never smoked...never even wanted to. I see a few divers who smoke from time to time and just wonder why. As long as they aren't puffing around me I feel its their life and health. I just think there is a higher likelyhood of DCS, stroke, heart attack and a host of other problems diving or not. I'll never dive with a buddy who smokes. Its their choice and so is it mine to make as well.

i really don't mind smokers as long as they constantly suck, never exhale, eat their ashes and swallow their butt when they are done.

Codyjp:
i really don't mind smokers as long as they constantly suck, never exhale, eat their ashes and swallow their butt when they are done.

Leaning toward the anti-smoking side? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom