Do you sell the rubber grip heel protector?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BEM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
My wife and I have bio fins with the spring straps - and we really like them, but...

The rubber heel protector/grip that goes around the spring is a weak point and they are splitting and one fin's grip has broken. So putting them on is not as easy as before. I added a plastic tie that temporarily works, but would like to replace the heel protector.

I can't find it on your website and if you don't sell them separately, does anyone have a solution - other than buying new springs.

My wife and I have bio fins with the spring straps - and we really like them, but...

The rubber heel protector/grip that goes around the spring is a weak point and they are splitting and one fin's grip has broken. So putting them on is not as easy as before. I added a plastic tie that temporarily works, but would like to replace the heel protector.

I can't find it on your website and if you don't sell them separately, does anyone have a solution - other than buying new springs.

BEM: Yes we do have the heel guards available as a replacement part. Give us a call @
800-231-0909 and we will be able to assist you in solving this problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom