Do you have a dive sticker on your car?

• Yes

Votes: 73 60.8%
  • No

Votes: 47 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No stickers, but I would like to have one.
I just feel as though my truck cap isnt very secure. All it would take would be a motivated scum-bag at a restaurant parking lot on the way home from a dive outting.

Oh yeah. I have a little two-door Hyundai Accent. One rear window has a Scuba fish; the other has a dive flag shaped like the state of California. The rear window (big one; it's a hatchback) has a cartoon shark on one side, an EMT sticker and PADI sticker on the other, and a big dive flag shark right in the middle.

When I join DAN, I'll probably put their sticker on my car too.

Not that worried about break ins. I dive in Monterey, so my gear is either in transit, in the motel room/balcony drying out, or on me. I'm more worried about someone smashing out my back window and stealing my CD player.

None yet, but after work today........
I'm usually against stickers on my car......he's stunning. (not a she, it's a he, I checked. :D) 2004 black saab convertible.....using two dive flags on the back bumper. Not worried about gear being stolen. I don't HAVE any yet. And if I did it really wouldn't fit. Besides, given the pleasure the stickers will bring me everytime I see them really outweighs the risks.

I like to enjoy things, not worry about them!

Right after I got cetified, I was going to put one on my truck. Then I got self-conscious about being a warm water only diver living in Seattle and decided not to put on up after all as I'm not a "real" diver :-(

i didnt beleive in stickers either, but now as i said before i have the dive flag shark and padi and dan, ishie ruined me as far as stickers go, but i like them as they show all the good times diveing, love to dive and live for it!!

I see cars with stickers, realize they are divers, but so what.....whoopie. It's not like we pull over and chat about our dive experiences, or the correct DIR gear configuration (me wonders if the DIR dewds must have two stickers on their cars??).

Back
Top Bottom