Do you have a dive sticker on your car?

• Yes

Votes: 73 60.8%
  • No

Votes: 47 39.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit:
Right after I got cetified, I was going to put one on my truck. Then I got self-conscious about being a warm water only diver living in Seattle and decided not to put on up after all as I'm not a "real" diver :-(

Reach in your pocket.

Grab a C-card.

Is that your name?

Then you're a diver.

Don't apologize for the kind of diving you do.

It's nobody's business but yours, and a fair amount of those that would put you down are unsafe windbag strokes, anyway.

ShakaZulu:
I see cars with stickers, realize they are divers, but so what.....whoopie. It's not like we pull over and chat about our dive experiences,

I do.

Nope, don't want my stuff to get stolen.

String:
Certainly over here you are far less likely to get a vehicle broken into if it ISNT displaying the fact it might have something worth stealing in.

aye but the morons living on the schemes up here can't spell compressed air!

I have a sticker from my dive club (UCSB SCUBA Club). I like it.

DORSETBOY:
aye but the morons living on the schemes up here can't spell compressed air!
But if they are anything like the brummies they steal on the fact its not theirs and it is there.
Had 3 cars in less than 4 months pinched for the ride home ??

never did till recently but need one to help students find the Van at dive sites

i have a small dive flag and a nitrox flag (same as the dive flag, but green and yellow)

I love the peace frog in dive flag colors adorning the vehicle I pay way too much for. In fact, I've been thinking how much travel and dive gear my car payment would afford! I confess a warm, fuzzy feeling every time I notice it, and I also love being able to identify other divers. Thieves may be able to take my gear, but they can't have my peace of mind. I wouldn't be happy feeling paranoid that a sticker might announce my gear. By the same token, isn't driving a nice vehicle is an invitation to thieves? I'm drawing the line shy of one that excludes my peace frog dive flag sticker!

I have a 4" x 6" diver down flag on the lower left back glass of my '93 Ford Tarsus. Just a POS, but good reliable transportation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom