Do you dream about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luv2dive

Reaction score
Last night I had the most realistic dream about diving! I was at the quarry and saw all the underwater attractions. I was donning my wetsuit (It had to be a dream because it was sooo easy) checking my bouyancy and decending down a line. When I awoke I felt like I had actually been there! Just wondering if anyone else dreams of diving! :snoozer:

I had a dream a few times during my OWC where I would forget to do something and drown.

That and I would forget something at home.. Thats my biggest fear.

I do my checklist of what to bring in my head.

I'd hate to dream about diving.... I'd be too worried I'd pee in my wetsuit during the dream :D

I've had some pretty vivid dreams, usually about things going wrong. The physics is always accurate... if I have too much air in my BC, I go up, and so on. The bits where the DM has to rescue me are, I hope, the product of my imagination.

Zept

I never actually dreamt of being underwater, but I do dream about being on the boat out or on the beach, recognizing people and/or places.

I also dream about missing my plane out, knowing there is a boat waiting for me, especially now, at less than ten days form adventure in Thailand.

Well, I have dreamt that I went shopping with my girlfriend at the mall. The thing was, the mall was flooded, and we had to dive through it. :D

I try to dream about diving almost every night, but I have yet to have one dream about it. Maybe once I actually dive it will be easier for me.

I have had dreams about diving - usually starting a few days before I plan to go.

Sometimes I dream about being on the boat and fiddling with my gear, sometimes I dream I'm actually underwater. The fiddling with my gear dreams tend to be associated with vague feelings of anxiety, but when I dream I'm underwater I'm just kind of hanging out, seeing the sights.

In fact, my last dream about diving was just last night!

I have had several dreams about diving, all pleasant. In one I was able to talk to other divers easily, and there didn't seem to be a reg in my mouth, yet somehow I was still breathing air. We were looking at coral, just kind of hovering around. All my dives in dreams have been warm water, no wet suit, although in reality about half my dives have been cold water w/7 mil wet suit.

Big James, that sounds like a funny dream.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom