Do you dream about diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had a couple of realistic dreams, but I'm drowning in them. fairly scary until I wake up... then its like I have never felt better to be in my own bed. :)

Kayla:)

My daughter and I both dream about diving. I explore different places and practice skills. Weirdly enough, the practice seems to hold....because diving for the first time since early January. I felt like I had last done it the night before...which I had....in my dreams.:snoozer:

I dream or use diving images to help me get to sleep. I also, dream dives after a really pleasurable dive.

I just finished my OWC, and my dreams centered around forgetting what to do, or not getting all of my equipment right. I suppose my diving dreams are my mental buddy check.:snore:

Could this be considered a wet dream?? :D

I've never dreamed about diving while I'm sleeping. Although I have sat in front of this monitor (at work) and just stared off into diving land. I day dream of diving everyday!!

I work nights and sleep days so telemarketers call and wake me up. I was sleeping at my fiance's house one afternoon after a weekend of check-out dives, night shift and lack of sleep had worn me down. The phone rang and I answered it in that state where you kind of know what you're doing at the time but don't remember it when you wake up unless someone says something to trigger the memory. Anyway this telemarketer (Tel for short) starts asking me questions and I said (and I honestly believed it was true!) "I'm sorry, this is an emergency line, I have divers in the water and they need to use this line to check in" Tel. says "Is this a business?" I say "NO, I HAVE DIVERS IN THE WATER AND THEY HAVE TO USE THIS LINE TO CHECK IN!" (I remember feeling frantic that a diver might try to call and this stupid telemarketer would be the reason they died) The Tel. just sounded REALLY confused (go figure) and said "OK, have a nice day." and hung up. I hung up and went back to sleep. I didn't remember anything about it until I got to work that night and my partner mentioned being woke up by a phone call. Suddenly I went "OH MY! You will not believe what I did!" The whole conversation came rushing back and my partner and I had a good laugh! Bet that Tel. sat there the whole day trying to figure out what the HECK I was talking about!
Ber :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom