Do these Jet Fins fit me??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swamp_monster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought some knock off jet fins on amazon... I am a 10.5 and the fins are an xxl with 7mm boots. Not sure if they fit properly seems kinda funky compared to my other fins. Do these fins usually have no heel support?
Fvg6JIN
Imgur

What is heel support on open heel fins?
I don't think Jet fins has full foot version.

What is heel support on open heel fins?
I don't think Jet fins has full foot version.
My other fins are also open heel and these in particular feel like half my foot is sticking out making it feel like the whole fin is on my toes... I guess you could call it sole support.

Looks ok. The top of the foot pocket already goes all the way up. If your toes are not cramp, it isn't too small.
My toes do not feel cramped. I guess I am just not used to the fins yet :)

Looks like the way my 25 year old jetfins fit and I am a similar size foot, More recent designs of other manufacturers' fins do have a longer foot pocket which extends farther up the sole of the foot.

How much space between your toes and the front of the foot pocket? That XXL sizing may have assumed no boot. If your foot doesn't sit far enough in expect some major foot cramps when finning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom