DM Fandango in da house!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Peeps,

Just a short note to introduce myself, I'm a Divemaster with about 18months experience, I love diving, looking to do my IDC soon as I can, I am 'at one with the bubbles'... hmmm that reads really bad!!! Haha

I completed all my training from OW - DM in Tenerife (2015/16), picking up a couple of specialities too; Deep Diver, Nitrox and Drysuit Diver (Scotland use ONLY). My Wife has recently taken the plunge (forgive the punn) and completed her OW!! So proud of her, we dove together in Mallorca it was magic! I strongly recommend that couples dive together, there's nothing like it!

Hope you are not already bored of me, I'll look forward to meeting you all at some point on here, and I'm sure I'll have a question or two to ask on here also.

Hello Fandango and welcome. Where in Scotland you from? My grand parents were from the Highlands & Orkney, though I've never dived there. Where do you dive in Scotland? Quite coincidentally I moved 12 years ago to "New Scotland".

Hello Fandango and welcome. Where in Scotland you from? My grand parents were from the Highlands & Orkney, though I've never dived there. Where do you dive in Scotland? Quite coincidentally I moved 12 years ago to "New Scotland".
Hi Heimer,

I live near Edinburgh, I have done a couple of dives in the Forth... BRRRRRRR!!!! Cold cold cold!! Haha

Off to Tenerife diving in 2 weeks time, much nicer there and the viz is amazebubbles!

Thanks for the 'welcome' note

Hi Stevie and welcome to ScubaBoard. I hope that you and your wife have a great time and enjoy diving Tenerife!

Hi Heimer,

I live near Edinburgh, I have done a couple of dives in the Forth... BRRRRRRR!!!! Cold cold cold!! Haha

Off to Tenerife diving in 2 weeks time, much nicer there and the viz is amazebubbles!

Thanks for the 'welcome' note
Your welcome to come over to the West coast for a dive or two

Back
Top Bottom