Dixie Diver in Dutch Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
: So the Wreck Valley crew hosted one of the Dixie Divers (me) and his newbie buddy at Dutch Springs this weekend and I must say that the Scubaboard hospitality is alive and well with the Wreck Valley divers. Spratman (glad to see you got your handle changed), you're the best for hooking me up with the group. It was a nice chance to try out my brand new Apeks BP/W. I know I was diving like it was my first time in the water, buy I think I have all that new fangled gear figured out :D

I didn't catch all the SB'er login names, but thanks to everyone for the guided tour and the awesome hot dogs and burgers. I even got a kick out of the angry dude with the rebreather. I owe you one, so come on down to Chattanooga for a guided aquarium tour and some antique bottle diving in the mighty Tennessee river.
Jack, I'm also sending you a link with that site for Cooper River diving that I mentioned.

Thanks again gang!

Octotat

Back
Top Bottom