Diving watches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But if I don't have my watch on I'll immediately head back in and get it.
I am the same way. No watch on I feel naked.
I have been using a Casio Log Memory divers watch since 2000. Pretty much bulletproof other than battery changes. I just started using the Atmos Mission 1 for diving plus I have worn it as a day to day watch. A little bigger than the Casio but works well. I still prefer the Casio for day to day wearing.

I'm an X'er. And i'm not wrong.

It's the wrong tool for the job.

Someone diving with a sub $1000 watch dumb. Someone diving with a Rolex Sub is just being a chad. Screams of "hey look at me, I'll dive with an $8000 watch when there are better options but I don't care.... i have money to burn".

Of course, you are an X'er, they are never wrong. :poke:

I dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet but the Garmin Mk2i seems to have everything you will ever need in a dive computer and watch. Not cheap tho

I dunno if anyone has mentioned it yet but the Garmin Mk2i seems to have everything you will ever need in a dive computer and watch. Not cheap tho

I don't suppose the Garmin Transmitter is compatible with Shearwater computers. (Given that it is not from Huish/Oceanic etc.). Too bad, it would be nice if it would be.:)

I have two Rolexes, neither is a dive watch. Unless I had hundreds of millions of dollars, I would feel like crap if I lost a Rolex on a dive.

My current dive watch is a Luminox. It keeps better time than an automatic watch, as any quartz watch would.

Another vote for Citizen Eco-Drive. Just bought my second one which replaced one my wife bought for me almost 20 years ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom