Diving Victoria, BC? Spring is here. Victoria Dive Club is now active.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wcbdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all fellow Divers.

I started the club last summer, had a few outings, a few diving tours, but didn't get any of the discounts or other things I had in mind for divers coming to Vancouver Island.

If you are coming to Vancouver Island for diving, please email me, so I may add your name to my diver club list. Vancouver Island & Victoria B.C. Diving & Travel Website

This will help me get discounts and other deals for a group of divers. US. Hotels, car rentals, diving tours, (besides mine), whale watching tours for the non divers, etc, etc. We will get deals as a group, I use to work in the hotel and tours business, so will be easy to get a group discount. I will also be having one club dive a week, at different locations, based on interest of the group.

Most groups are not active, but I am a Commercial Diver as well as a Dive Master, and some months in the summertime I dive 120 or more dives per month. For those that don't think thats possible, I dive for Undersea Gardens, 6 shows per day, 5 days a week, for 120 dives per month, and more cause I dive on my days off as well.

Come dive with me!

Site will updated withing a few days, so check back at Vancouver Island & Victoria B.C. Diving & Travel Website

Thank You

John Drummond
Vancouver Island & Victoria B.C. Diving & Travel Website
admin@victoriadiver.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom