Diving trips with a snoring partner.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought they only cancelled relatively steady noise....not everything , and especially not sporadic sounds.

I think that's fair to say... I suppose there's a little lag in processing time, but they sure help. I often use mine when Mrs. Stoo has something on the tube involving Hugh Grant or Julia Roberts and they work beautifully. I suppose both could be characterized as "steady noise". ;-)

I've been on a trip with a friend who, IMO, needs a CPAP. Snores like a freight train all night and in all positions.

I used the moldable, play-doh type earplugs and they work very well if you get them in properly. Basically, if you'd give yourself external canal BT had there been any pressure changes, they're seated well.

Not sure why quotes attached didn’t mean to
You can edit your post and take out the quotes....

Ear plugs. Works every time, all the time. Unless you're motivated to switch your bed partner for someone else. Which of course carries its own share of issues.

Cite: been married for >25 years.

Back
Top Bottom