Diving Tomorrow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I REALLY want to go diving tomorrow (Monday). I've got the day off, which is good. But the conditions probably suck, which is bad. But there should be no problem parking, which is good. But I think the early morning and late afternoon traffic will suck, which is bad. But we could probably go later in the morning, which is good. But it may be a waste of a drive, which is bad. But the van is already packed with all my gear and two full tanks, which is good.

Help me. Please.

Monday morning; I have to make some money for my honey (scuba):

I'll entertain the idea of an evening dive, as long as swell don’t pick up.

ICE

I'm up for checking it out!

I like not getting up early and driving when it's not rush hour.

I'll call you on the phone and see where you want to go.

Christian

Thankfully Headhunter got me out of my painful cycle of unending indecision, and we're gonna give it a try at Crescent Bay tomorrow, 11:30 am. Traffic should be gone by then. Sleep late.

Anyone want to join us?

mccabejc:
Anyone want to join us?
Yes, but unfortunately my boss doesn't dive.

The surf forecast for tomorrow morning is about the same as today. You might want to make some nice lunch plans, just in case.

Jim got called into work, but there is an outside chance that he may still be able to dive this afternoon.

I thought I'd post this just in case anyone decided to show up at the last minute.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom