Diving tomorrow(Sunday). Anyone want to join me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am going to head out to the lake to get a dive in tomorrow. I will most likely be out at windy point public in the early afternoon. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome to do so.

~Jess

I have not, but the mail this time of year can start to suck.

~Jess

You still looking for someone to dive with? My boat buddy is busy with deadline at new job and can't get free, so looking to get wet somewhere, WP public is always good place. I have new wetsuit to try out, so may play with weighting a bit beforehand, and have a new led primary light I got last week I want to try too. I got to check with bro' and see if I can borrow his truck, but think it will be a go.

10 am before DW opens and I can get a tank, so anytime after that would work for me.

Can't convince the gf to dive our low vis swamp holes?

I can use bro's truck, as soon as he makes run to store for tv watching supplies. Gonna finish laundry and dishes so will be able to dive with a clean consience :wink:

Let me know when you plan to be out there and if you're still lookin' for someone to dive with. Looks like will be a gorgeous day to dive. I will stay logged into SB while I finish chores and getting ready.

Gorgeous day at lake, wind blowin' steady, sailboards and sailboats were out, not many powerboats. Managed to miss meeting Jess, hung a bit watching sailboarders, then geared up and got in on shallow side of point to check out my weighting with new wetsuit. Played with that a bit, then got my new light and did a shallow solo around the cove area, max about 25' foot. Hung over bottom doing bouyancy and trim check, turned on new light, not that it was needed at 20', just had to use it. Got out and went back to truck to check for Jess, still not there, and no other divers in sight on public or private sides, so broke down gear and headed home. Stubbed my toes running down to water barefoot to rinse booties, are a beautiful shade of purple now, but don't seem broke.

Other than lack of dive partner, which kept me shallower than I wanted, it was a great dive day, vis maxed about 8' shallow where I was, but wasn't going to push playing solo at depth without more backup than I'd brought.

Back
Top Bottom