Diving this weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just moved to San Pedro (Whoo Hoo) and am looking for a dive charter or shore dive for this weekend as well as a buddy to dive it with. I have lots of flexibility if someone is interested in joining me. My regular buddy (fiance) is not ready to dive the SoCal waters and has to work this weekend so I want to get wet.

I would enjoy a day of diving nearly anywhere, except the bathtub, so if you have any suggestions or want to dive with me this weekend, let me know and lets come up with a plan.

DiveVets, DiveVets Forum - Index gets together each Wednesday night and Saturday morning at Veteran's Park in Redondo Beach, and Marineland (Terranea Resort) in Rancho Palos Verdes each Sunday morning at 8:00.

I didn't realize you dove Marineland every Sunday. Would there be someone for me to buddy with? I've been diving Neptunes cove and Pescador trail but my buddy is going out of town.
P.s. just bought your book and it is damn good.

As long as the waves are less than three feet there will be divers there. They usually arrive before 8:00, check conditions and then gear up. They meet in the south end of the public parking lot and sometimes have a small barbeque after the dive.

Thanks for the info about Vets and the diving out there. I opted to go on a Charter and am going to skip that for this week and dive with Sundiver on Sunday.
I want to play with the camera this weekend and I wont take the camera on a shore dive for a site that I have been to before.

I hope to meet up with some of the local divers soon and get some fairly regular dives days scheduled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom