Diving this weekend...flat, flat, flat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DocWong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Conditions have been stellar and this weekend looks as flat as it ever gets!

Hope to see you out there diving. I'll be at Lobos Friday and Sunday. Then on the Escapade on Saturday!

Yes, Friday we're going to scooter to Montana!

Should be the most awesome dive of the year, video to follow!

We are heading out tomorrow for a little boat diving off of the North Coast. Might be headed to some advanced dive sites depending on conditions when we arrive, since the current plays a big part in it.

Me and my buddy were out at Butterfly House this morning.
It was indeed flat and calm like a pool. However viz was only
35 feet at best.

The kelp is really thick there and it didn't help that we were diving
during a negative low-tide. I've cleared my mask plenty of times before ...
but this was the first I had to "clear" my fins because of trapped kelp :D

-b

I will take 35 feet anyday around these parts! I am sad that I will be out of town this weekend for my little brother's graduation (he's valedictorian, but I am not bragging. :) ). Next weekend I hope conditions will be good still. :)

Is anybody diving on Sunday, at a site that doesn't require reservations? :p

I could potentially go for a nice, relaxing Breakwater dive.

Hey Hepcat I'd be interested in a breakwater dive this Sunday. I've had bad luck with the visibility there the last few times I've went, maybe this weekend will be a little better.
-Erik

Hey Hepcat I'd be interested in a breakwater dive this Sunday. I've had bad luck with the visibility there the last few times I've went, maybe this weekend will be a little better.
-Erik

Breakwater is not usually at the top of the visibility ladder (for a host of reasons), but it's just so damn convenient. :)

Depending on how bad your luck has been though, maybe it'll be better. I'm thinking of getting there around 9:00 or 9:30. and doing two dives.

Back
Top Bottom