Diving this weekend...flat, flat, flat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love the Breakwater also... specially now that the russian lady is a lot nicer :wink:

But I also have to stop myself sometimes from diving there too much...

Because it's so easy to fall into the trap of just doing 1 dive over and over again..

(Did you do 100 dives? or 1 dive 100 times?)

you would be amazed with the amount of stuff people pass over because they are going full throttle... I had a wonderful time during the NCUPS beach dive... I was spotting macro for my buddy and saw alot of stuff I've never seen before

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
So who is diving Sunday? What was viz like at the BW or any other place? Every time I call Glen's Aquarius he gives me the thumbs up and it's not true...

I trust the divers that enter the water and report, so any takers?

Thanks,

MG

I'll be at breakwater with hepcat. I've got my fingers crossed for good to fair visibility.

-Erik

I'll be at breakwater with hepcat. I've got my fingers crossed for good to fair visibility.

-Erik

Hey - sorry to do this, but I just got a late in the game invite from an old buddy that i'd like to meet up with. Both you and belter wanted to go tomorrow - do you think you guys could meet up with each other without me?

Sorry for the late change! :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom